eRating.Org Driver of the Month
(Overview and Nomination Process)
The eRating.org Driver of the Month Initiative was created to honor and acknowledge drivers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in regards to using and promoting eco-friendly driving behaviors and idle free practices.
Nominations are now being accepted for the monthly winners of the 2015 eRating Driver of the Month Award. Applicants can be nominated by themselves or others. Winners of the ‘eRating.org Driver of the Month’ program, will receive an award certificate, a gift from the CST, and will also be highlighted online through social media outlets.
This program acts to both reward and acknowledge drivers for their hard work, raise awareness of their efforts and provide incentive for other drivers to take the initiative towards eco-friendly driving.
The ‘Nomination/Application’ process is simple. A nomination can be submitted in written form and/or in the form of a video (a short video taken on a smartphone) and should contain the following information:
- Name of the Individual
- Where they work/drive
- Contact information
- Why they deserve this nomination
- Personal reason for behavioral changes/embracing the pledges
We are encouraging individuals to nominate drivers with short videos. This can be as simple as a 30-60 second video taken on your smartphone or whatever device you have available.
Winners will be selected by members of the CST staff on a month by month basis with outstanding runner ups reintroduced back into the pool of nominees.
Winners will receive:
- A personalized award certificate
- Recognition through social media outlets such as Twitter, Facebook, and/or the eRating.org YouTube channel
- A feature in the ‘eRating.org’ Driver Hall of Fame’ which will honor those who have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
- A set of pins, stickers or a poster as a reward for their improved environmental and economic efficiency in driving styles.
**Nominees may receive an honorable mention through social media.**